terça-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2010

secretly

For those who know me better, you know I mainly make my decisions based on emotions and feelings, forgetting the rational part of the consequences. And that's what makes me get out of bed every morning: knowing that during the day, I have the opportunity to be, to feel, to live by myself and not by some random facts that everybody wants me to understand.

When he told me "Please, keep secret.", I thought to myself that yes, maybe it's better this way, no-one knowing about it, no-one telling me what to do or not to do, no-one judging me for what I believe. In my head, I should try to find strenghts to get out of this secret. And I know I can do it, but in my heart I don't want to. So, I grab to Tiago Rebelo's words and believe that:

However, at some point in the evening, there was a moment when he looked at her and their eyes crossed, making her feel sure he wanted to say "You are my secret".


(Photo: Cristiana Lopes - Palácio de Seteais: where the story "És o meu segredo" happens).

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário