terça-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2010

forgiveness


It was two years ago and he still talks about it. I see myself back then and honestly, I don't recognize myself. It's really scary how I changed a lot, how I learned with every single detail that life constantly made me face. This is powerful! This is what I'm proud of! And he doesn't see that. He treats me like I own him something, like he's doing me a favor, like he never forgived me at all. Deep inside, I think he doesn't notice what I do for him everyday. I'm not complaining although, only expressing my fears and doubts.

I keep thinking: Until what point can we really forgive someone? I mean, forgive! Because, and I've lived that, when you love someone, you are capable to do it and much more. After all, we just have to learn to live with eachother. And I tell to myself: that's what we are doing!

I'm just waiting for you to ask me how far did I learn the lesson. Well, I did. And you just have to believe me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário