sexta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2010

page number one

I start my 2010 by creating a blog. A blog that it's worth to write. A blog that will help me face my fears and share my deepest and silliest thoughts. Today is a good day to start writing, start sharing, start listening. So, I start reflecting about 2009 and I realize that it couldn't be a better year for self discovery and personal growth. That's why today I can say I hold the happiness in my hand. What if I let it go? That's what I'm afraid of. That's the reason my heart beats faster, my legs shake every minute and that feeling of butterflies in my stomach doesn't go away. For what it's worth, I'm Cris Lopes and this is my blog.

2 comentários:

  1. Cris, I was expecting this anyways. I know you are good, and I look forward to incisive writings from you soon. I manage a blog too, at kubed.myaiesec.net if you care, you can look it up

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cris, do I really have to write this in english? I salute you for having a blog with so many followers just a couple of days after you started this. I hope you see my posts with as much enthusiasm as I'll feel seing yours.
    Hope you enjoy writing for all of us!

    ResponderEliminar